Saturday, June 26, 2010

The One Nice Thing I Do for My Feet

There are two things I don't mind having on my foot: socks and flip-flops. I don't like shoes very much. I don't like shoes with heels, I don't like shoes that cover my entire foot, and I don't like shoes with heels that cover my entire foot.

I make exceptions to these rules on Sundays and during winter. I like warm feet more than I like free feet.

But whether I'm wearing shoes or not, I do like socks. My favorite types of socks are toe socks and fuzzy sucks. Imagine my surprise, then, when, while searching online for socks, I discovered a web site called Sock Dreams--that sold fuzzy toe socks.

I won't get into the many other socks that Sock Dreams sells. Right now, it's all about the fuzzy toe socks. These guys come in black, purple, and pink, and are made of polyester and spandex in Korea. I'm sure that all means something to those who are more concerned about their clothes beyond, "Is it fuzzy?" But my sock dreams are simply thus: to have socks that are fuzzy and treat each of my toes as individuals.


-Maureen-

No comments:

Post a Comment