Monday, November 15, 2010

The What We Covet Holiday Gift Guide, Part 3: The Fashionista

My personal favorite designers are (more or less in this order) Michael Kors, Calvin Klein, Kenneth Cole, and Alexander McQueen, may he rest in peace. But I'm going to pass them all up today to bring you an item that I think pretty much any fashionista would want in her closet: the Foliage Priscilla fringed silk dress in red from Elizabeth and James.


This dress is totally adorable, and the perfect color for a holiday party. Pair it with dark gray leggings and black booties, plus a leather coat and a silver clutch, and you're totally in business. Elizabeth and James is an up-and-coming label, or maybe an already-here label, helmed by the Olsen twins (yes, those twins), and I'm particularly fond of their shoes, myself, and their clothes grow on me, as well. Maybe the fashionista in your life will feel the same!

Buy through the Outnet for $187.50.

Image via the Outnet.

-Cate-

No comments:

Post a Comment