Tuesday, December 7, 2010

UGG-ly, yet Fantastic

All right, I know what I'm about to say might be kind of frowned upon by some, but I don't care: I love UGGs.

They're hideous, of course, but it's really worth getting past that, because they are ridiculously comfortable. And here's a little-known fact: UGG sheepskin boots are thermostatic, which means that they will maintain your body temperature, whether it's a warm day or a cold one. Personally, I own a pair of the Classic Short boots, shown here:


Be advised that if you live in an icy or snowy area, you're better off buying the Ultra models, which have soles specifically designed for such conditions; the Classic boots aren't meant for extreme conditions or long walks. They are, however, perfect for running to the store on a windy night or going to class on those days when you'd rather not get out of bed. Plus, if you take care of them--cleaning them every once in awhile and replacing the insoles when they get thin--your UGGs will last quite awhile. I bought mine about a year and three months ago, and they still look almost brand-new.

Buy through Belk for $140.00.

Image via Belk.

-Cate-

1 comment:

  1. Awesome and wonderful. How nice are your boots! Everyone should prefer. You have a wonderful collection of fall boots. I like black boots. Yours are too much fashionable and beautiful, never seen before.

    ReplyDelete