Thursday, January 6, 2011

An Ice Cold Nuka-Cola

As you know, Bob, I am a huge nerd. I'm a book nerd like Cate, of course, but I'm also a video game nerd. And one of my favorite video games is Fallout.

In the post-apocalyptic world of Fallout, the most popular drink is Nuka-Cola, though I'm told something called "Sunset Sarsaparilla" is well-liked in New Vegas.

Now, whichever you drink, you can proclaim your love for possibly irradiated post-apocalyptic beverages with the help of one talented Etsy seller who has strung bottle caps--also currency, depending on the game you are playing--on cord and selling them as necklaces.

It is up to you to decide if you want to pay for something that is worth a dollar in-game, but that red Nuka-Cola cap is calling out to me.

I would post a picture, but I am using a borrowed computer, and I try not to make my adventures with other people's things too complicated. I suppose you will just have to follow my link and find yourself that much closer to buying a fictitious bottle cap necklace of your own.

Buy through Etsy for $12.00.

xoxo,
Maureen

No comments:

Post a Comment