Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Commemorating Untrue Events

I don't actually shop Etsy very often. This is mostly because I like to buy myself nice things but know I shouldn't, and I like to support small business and know I should. See the dilemma?

I don't even have favorite Etsy shops, because I know I could ruin myself financially. But there is fun in browsing. So much fun.


"What is this?" you ask. "A painting of a dinosaur attacking a home with a splendid garage?"

Yes. It is that. But it is also the image associated with a listing for a painting of a dinosaur attacking your house. I assume this means you send the artist a picture of your house, choose your dinosaur, and end up with an oil painting of a dinosaur attacking your house.

And that's wonderful.

Buy through Phebe79's Etsy shop for $240.

Image via Etsy.

Maureen

No comments:

Post a Comment