Friday, August 31, 2012

Sweet As Honey

Faithful readers may have noticed that I'm a little, um, self-centered? But I do have my moments (and because I'm self-centered, I like to point out those moments). Like today, as I bring you the Hope necklace from Same Sky:


Same Sky is an organization that helps HIV-positive female genocide survivors in Africa earn a living through their handiwork. I can't think of a better reason to support a retailer, and since their products are available in an array of colors, anyone can find something suited to his or her taste. I chose this yellow necklace because it's versatile and looks like a ray of hope--just like the women who crafted it. Check out Same Sky today; if nothing else, you'll be inspired by their mission.

Buy through Same Sky for $395.00.

Image via Same Sky.

-Cate-

No comments:

Post a Comment