Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween!

I hope you guys have an awesome time today! Are you going to a Halloween party? Trick-or-treating with your young cousins? Are you going to dress up and throw candy at trick-or-treaters? Whatever you do, I hope it rocks!

While it's a little late to get your decorating done for tonight's Halloween party, it's never too early to start thinking about next year. So I will leave you this last day of October with my suggestions for the ultimate Halloween decor:

I'm no HGTV interior designer, but let me tell you, that's art. Get both paintings, hang them up side by side, and imagine an Edgar Allan Poe-Zombie Lincoln buddy comedy. It's beautiful. These fine Archie McPhee oil paintings will bring light to your life wherever you put them.

Buy either one through Archie McPhee for $38.95.

Images via the same.

Maureen

No comments:

Post a Comment