Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Seahorsing Around

Remember that time I coveted that unicorn pin I should have saved for today? Linking to that is going to ruin the effect of what I am about to show you, but I don't care. Have a look:


It's a seahorse! Made out of a bunch of crazy gemstones! And gold! I like it, okay? It's super pretty, and seahorses are really cool. And it's wearing a crown. This seahorse is so fancy it has been crowned King of the Ocean. I like fancy seahorses in crowns. And I want to wear one on my person. But only for a few seconds and then I want to put it somewhere safe because holy cow. I don't know how people who aren't rich only in their imaginations survive; I'm sad for the rest of the day if I drop a slice of pizza on the ground.


Image via Tiffany & Co.

Maureen

No comments:

Post a Comment