Tuesday, March 5, 2013

The Final Countdown

Dear Readers,

After much consideration, I've decided that it is time to bring my covetousness to an end. 

For those faithful few who have been with me from the start, I thank you. My partners in crime, Maureen and Bonnie, have been indispensable in this journey, and I would like them to know how grateful I am. This has been a fun, interesting ride, and I'm happy to have shared it with all of you. 

In order to give What We Covet a proper send-off, the three of us have agreed to blog for one last month, starting tomorrow and ending on our three-year anniversary, April 6th. We all hope you'll tune in, because we're going all out and intend to bring you the most outrageous posts yet. 

Yours in commandment-breaking,

-Cate-

No comments:

Post a Comment