Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Use Your Brain

First, I want to apologize for missing last week. The thing I was coveting then was so crazy I didn't even want to talk about it: broadband Internet access in rural areas of the United States. That's nuts. I know.

But this week, this is my grand finale. I am coveting something that can be used no matter where you are located on Earth. What I want is a pen. The Montegrappa Brain.
This pen is inspired by the human brain! The top of the cap is a cross-section of the brain, the clip is a spine, and the rest of the cap is decorated with neurons. I'm not sure you can see it in this picture, but there's a seahorse on the nib--or, shall we say, a hippocampus. Clever! It's an unusual pen, but I'm really digging it.  What do you think?

Buy through Pen Boutique for a mere $49,500.00.

Image via Pen Boutique.

Peace out, everyone!

Maureen

No comments:

Post a Comment