Thursday, December 1, 2011

The What We Covet Holiday Gift Guide 2011, Part 19: The Night Owl

In some parts of the world, a gift card for Cook Out would be the best gift ever for a night owl. But not everyone has access to Cook Out, and I don't think they have gift cards.

So instead, I offer up a device made to help the late-night worker stay up and alert: the Teavana Perfect Tea maker.

This nifty thing allows you to throw in loose tea and boiling water to steep. You can watch your leaves float around all nifty-like, and then, when it's done, you sit it on top of your mug and watch the tea drain into it. It's safe and easy, unlike when I make tea and scald myself.*

I know this is why God invented tea bags, but your night owl friend is going to spend a lot of time drinking tea, and eventually he or she will figure out that tea made from loose tea tastes better. This is what I am told, at any rate. And don't you want your pal to think of you fondly when the fancy loose tea comes out?

Buy through Teavana for $19.95.

Image via Teavana.

Happy Holidays!

Maureen

*It should be noted that I will scald myself in even the safest of situations, including with one of these.

1 comment:

  1. Adagio Tea also has a super-awesome teamaker like this one. Po-tay-to, po-tah-to. :)

    ReplyDelete