Friday, September 28, 2012

Disco Kicks

Ladies and gentlemen, it is that time of year again: I am lusting after booties. Don't be dirty--I mean the shoe kind. This fall, of course I'm gravitating toward the most outrageous option, at least visually:


Times have changed. It used to be that I would never consider a pair of glitter shoes, let alone glitter booties. Nowadays, if I'm not considering spangled kicks on at least a weekly basis, something is wrong. The problem is, I could never wear them to the office, because I have a, you know, real job? Yet I would be so tempted to add them to every outfit. Hence the reason I need to distance myself. Will someone please (pretty please) buy these and wear them on my behalf?


Image via Charlotte Russe.

-Cate-

PS Starting next week, we'll have a new blogger on staff! Her name is Bonnie, and she is sure to brighten your day with her covetousness. Make sure you check out her posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment