Wednesday, April 13, 2011

White On

I'm not in the market for a wedding dress right now, but every once in awhile, I swing by the David's Bridal website, because, as the author of a shopping blog, I feel it's my duty to get an idea of all the things available out there. It's kind of a service to my readers, I suppose, or maybe I just have an insatiable need to window shop online. (Seriously, you wouldn't believe the number of websites I have bookmarked to just that end.) At any rate, it occasionally pays off, such as today, because I have this lovely frock to share with you:


You may not be able to tell from this tiny picture, but the dress is comprised of shantung (one of my favorites) and artfully folded in an asymmetrical fan pattern. There's something about it that just screams glamor to me, and although it may not be a traditional wedding dress, I certainly feel that it would be a wise choice for the modern bride, or at least the fashion-forward one. If only it came in a different color, I would snag it for myself to use as a cocktail dress!


Image via David's Bridal.

-Cate-

No comments:

Post a Comment