Tuesday, March 27, 2012

The Hungry Hungry Games

Well, I saw The Hunger Games without nail polish or mockingjay earrings or anything to indicate that I was there to see it because I enjoyed the books and not because I just felt like seeing a movie. Not that that's important. I'm not some kind of "I read the book before it was popular!" hipster. (I didn't. I read the book after hearing about it for a long time.)

Anyway, there's still a good chance that the movie will come to the local cheap theater where the popcorn is a dollar and tickets are five, and I know just what to wear when the time comes:

Okay, so it also showcases my love of goofy games. But pair it with some nail polish--however goofy you might look--and rock and roll.

Buy your very own Hungry Hungry Games t-shirt through Shirt.Woot for $15.00.

Image via the same.

May the odds be ever in your favor.

Maureen

No comments:

Post a Comment