Tuesday, November 6, 2012

The What We Covet Holiday Gift Guide 2012, Part 2: The Moviegoer

Many people I know love two things above all others: wine and movies. I'm willing to bet there's someone in your life who feels the same. This Christmas, why not gift that friend with something that will allow him or her to combine both passions? Ladies and gents, I give you the Moss Studios Film Reel Wine Rack:


Storing your bottles of wine in an old film reel? I wish I'd thought of this myself, because it's perfectly genius. Now you or your cinematically-inclined friend can kick back, hit the play button, sip on some chardonnay while you watch Dangerous Liaisons (or Weekend at Bernie's--I am looking in your direction, Rachel Green), and enjoy the atmosphere created by bringing a vintage piece of Hollywood into the mix.

Buy through Nordstrom for $268.00.

Image via Nordstrom.

-Cate-

PS In the unlikely event that you're reading this blog instead of voting, get off your butt and go to your local polling place. This is an important election, and I won't have any fellow coveters sitting it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment