Thursday, November 22, 2012

The What We Covet Holiday Gift Guide 2012, Part 12: The Teenage Boy

Having never been a teenage boy, I cannot say for certain that most teenage boys are chronically late or maintain their rooms in a state that requires a biohazard suit.

I do believe, however, that most teenage boys would not be averse to additions that might enhance their decor, such as either one of these.



Made and sold by two different Etsy vendors, I believe either clock would be mildly appreciated by the Teenage Boy, lest he show too much enthusiasm.

The biohazard clock is cut from steel by a laser, which is badass enough for any Teenage Boy. The zombie clock is cut from an old vinyl record, with an optional label that says "Zombies love me for my brains".

Buy through Etsy for $56 or $42.50. 

Images via Etsy.

~Bonnie~

No comments:

Post a Comment