Tuesday, November 13, 2012

The What We Covet Holiday Gift Guide 2012, Part 6: The Foodie

There are two things I know for sure in life: 1) People hate the Fruit of the Month Club. 2) People also hate the Jelly of the Month Club.

Keeping those things in mind, I went looking for a great gift for the foodie in your life from Harry and David, who are basically the patron saints of fruits of the month. (Speaking personally, the idea of such a club has always fascinated me, and I'm kind of jealous that no one has ever enrolled me, although now that I've put that out into the world, I'd also like to say that I prefer the Fresh Fruit and Cheese, thanks).

Something I learned during my search is that Harry and David offers a fine array of gift baskets, both holiday-themed and regular, and that one of them might fit your needs. This one in particular caught my eye:



The Roxy Ann Gift Basket Deluxe has something for everyone: fruit, cheese, salami, and crackers, plus a few other goodies. Since it serves up to 10 people, it's ideal for a family gift. After all, the family that eats together stays together, or at least has fun fighting over the last of the Moose Munch!


Image via Harry and David.

-Cate-

No comments:

Post a Comment