Friday, December 21, 2012

A Taste of the Tropics In Winter

I know today is not Thorsday/Thursday but Friday. Forgive me. I am in the middle of my yearly urge to bake delicious things. I cannot bake delicious things for all of our dear readers, but I can share the best store-bought lemon cake ever.

Behold!

 This, dear ones, is the Miss Grace Lemon Cake. I remember this cake as a special treat at my grandparents' house growing up. Lemon juice in the cake, lemon zest in the glaze...perfection. It even comes enclosed in a reusable tin that is just right for storing homemade cookies or other delicious things. The cake arrives frozen, and in my opinion is best when kept in the refrigerator.  Ah, my fingers are itching to order one right now!

Buy through Cheryl's for $29.99 .

Image via Cheryl's.

~Bonnie~

No comments:

Post a Comment