Thursday, December 6, 2012

Picture making, the fun way

I first heard about this camera a little over a year ago, and I'm still geeking out over it. My momma had the nerve to call me a nerd for that. Joke's on her, I come by it honestly.

This is Lytro. I won't say everything it does, or how it does it, but I can say that it is amazing. Not only does it allow you to change the focus after the picture has been captured, but it also enables you to change the angle of the shot.  I need to stop, before I get too technical.

Needless to say, I like the red one which also happens to be have the highest capacity and is the most expensive of the line.

Now for the good news/bad news part.

Good news: Lytro ships to the United States of America.

Bad news: Lytro only ships to the United States of America.

Good news (again!): Lytro provides a list of international resellers by country.

Buy online through Lytro for $399-499.

Image via Lytro.com.

~Bonnie~

No comments:

Post a Comment