Friday, February 11, 2011

It Blue Me Away

I am. IN LOVE. With this bag:


In fact, it's been a long time since I thought this much about any particular handbag. When the images were first released last year during the Spring runway shows, I caught a glimpse and fell hard, and have been waiting to share it with you ever since. If only my bank account could support such a purchase, I would get one in every color--or just one at all, really. And I would never, ever carry it with the strap. This bag was meant to be clutched, and it was meant to be rocked.


Image via Burberry.

-Cate-

PS Speaking of clutches, kate spade has recently released two new book clutches! You can see them here and here.

PPS I very much wanted to title this post "I Blue Myself," but was concerned that it might be misconstrued; still, I wanted to mention it. If you get the reference, congrats! If not, feel free to disregard the previous two sentences!

No comments:

Post a Comment