Thursday, October 7, 2010

Book of the Month

Books are wonderful things. They provide hours of entertainment, and if you really have anger issues, they also make good projectiles.  From time to time, they also make fantastic accessories. Witness the kate spade Book of the Month Club clutch. It comes in three different styles: The Great Gatsby (black/white/yellow), The Importance of Being Earnest (purple/red/cyan), and my favorite, Great Expectations (black/white/pink). They're not particularly large--5.9"x9"--but they add pizazz and humor to any getup. I suspect that they would be especially useful at a Halloween costume party or literary benefit.


-Cate-

PS Maureen will be taking over this weekend, as I have a conference to attend. As always, enjoy her posts!

2 comments:

  1. CATE.

    CATE I THINK THESE ARE FANTASTIC.

    I want one but they're three hundred dollars. THREE HUNDRED DOLLARS, (C)(K)ATE.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just think you should know that 1) I totally understand your pain but 2) there is nothing I can do about it, as I have no control over the price of anything, really. Sorry!

    ReplyDelete