Saturday, May 28, 2011

PUPPIES

I'm tired. Yesterday I went to a show. I'll tell you about the show later. Anyway, I got in late and now I'm posting. And I'm posting about PUPPIES.

PUPPIES.

This is one of the dogs I hang out with. You might recognize her from my Tumblr, but really, this isn't an ad; I just looked around for something I could take a picture of and Bluetooth to this computer.

Eliza is an English Springer Spaniel. They have a lot of energy and a lot of love. Eliza herself isn't as big on cuddling as her big brother (the disembodied paws there), but she'll still snuggle up whenever she wants.

Female English Springer Spaniels are significantly smaller than males, so if you want one and you want it to be portable, a female will do. I'm not sure purses are big enough to handle these guys yet, but I have my reservations about purse dogs anyway.

As always, only get a dog from a reputable breeder, or an animal shelter. Puppy mills are bad.

Snuggles and biscuits,

Maureen

No comments:

Post a Comment