Monday, May 2, 2011

There's a Birthday Girl Here

I have a birthday this month, although I decline to say when or what age I've reached. However, I will tell you that I have quite a wish list going, and there's a theme: blue and pink! To remind myself of all the lovely things I want, I decided to make myself a little Polyvore picture:

Birthday Wish List

Birthday Wish List by CateIsMilesAway

Items include a Fendi Peekaboo bag, Alexis Bittar hoop earrings, Ma Dame fragrance by Jean-Paul Gaultier, Across the Universe nail polish by Deborah Lippmann, Yves Saint Laurent pumps, Vincent van Gogh's Almond Branches in Bloom, a star-spangled brooch from Tiffany, and I Dream of Jeannie. Although some of these things are out of reach (I'm looking at you, Fendi), I am happy to say that I did "receive" one already: a chance to view those almond branches with my own two eyes at the Van Gogh Museum in Amsterdam back in March. And they were glorious, indeed.

Images via Polyvore.

-Cate-

No comments:

Post a Comment