Monday, July 18, 2011

Get Carried Away

I spend so much time thinking about the way my handbags look on the outside that I often forget how they appear on the inside. But fear not! For those of you who, like me, prefer large bags but don't want things getting lost in the bottom of them, I've located a super-cute organizational piece:


It's like a wristlet but better for tossing into your bag whenever you need to separate your cosmetics, keys, or credit cards from the fray. But the coolest part about this is that if you buy this piece (called the Tough Love Travel Pouch), you support a budding designer--Sarah Lewis--who is a student of the Savannah College of Art and Design. And there's nothing greater than encouraging young artists!


Image via shopSCAD.

-Cate-

No comments:

Post a Comment