Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Leather from Across the Pond


While I realize that the royal wedding came and went a couple of months ago, I also know that it is still having an impact, at least in my neck of the woods. And one of the awesome, unintentional side effects of the event is that many Americans are learning about some great British labels, including purveyors of fabulous handbags, such as Osprey.

Osprey is like the British bastard grandchild of Furla, Dooney and Bourke, Brahmin, and Ralph Lauren. Their aesthetic is straightforward and classic, calling to mind fashion icons like Audrey Hepburn and Jackie O. Plus, bonus? Many of their bags are chic AND useful. I particularly like the Correspondent Bag:


I can totally see myself--or any office-dwelling fashionista--toting this around town. It's big enough to hold all of your essentials, from files to cosmetics and a bottle of water. Plus, the polished look and vibrant color will add a great dimension to your work outfits.

I think it might be love. Do you agree?

Buy through Osprey for £395.00.

Image via Osprey.

-Cate-

No comments:

Post a Comment