Monday, August 27, 2012

Fluff It Up

Maureen and I spend a great deal of time talking about stuff, and by "stuff," I mean anything that pops into our heads. We talk almost exclusively via Facebook chat, which, while somewhat depersonalized, allows us to instantaneously share links with each other when we find interesting items on the Internet (which is often). A few days ago, we were discussing Lisa Frank--you know, that arbiter of all things baby-psychedelic? We were hoping she had some girly dinosaurs (WHICH SHE DOES NOT). But look at what I found instead:


That's right, kids: a Lisa Frank purse trimmed with faux marabou. I think I've made my case for coveting this with those few words. And you're welcome.

Buy through Lisa Frank for $10.00.

Image via Lisa Frank.

-Cate-

No comments:

Post a Comment