Thursday, October 25, 2012

(Semi?) Grown-up Halloween Costume Idea


Full confession: I haven't read The Hunger Games trilogy yet. I know there's this girl named Katniss, and two fellows by the names of Peeta and Gale. One of them takes an arrow to the knee, I think?

I do know this: apparently, Katniss had a pretty decent jacket on her when she was gallivanting around in the woods with some boy named Peeta who just happens to be a baker. Oh so punny. 

Oh what's that, ThinkGeek?
That's very nice, ThinkGeek, but...



 Oh. I see now.

ThinkGeek's listing describes the jacket as a 3-in-1, which is quite funtional, especially during  life-or-death entertainment. Is that what happens? No wait, don't tell me. I'll read the books eventually. Promise.

Purchase through ThinkGeek for $99.99. Some sizes may be on back order, check before ordering.

Images of jacket via ThinkGeek.

~Bonnie~








No comments:

Post a Comment