Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Cozy and Warm

Just in case you haven't noticed, it's December. In Australia, it is now summer (those lucky kids). For those of us living in the States, however, things are getting pretty chilly. For example, right now, I'm in a place where it's 22 degrees outside--but feels like 14. What luck.

The colder it gets, the more I want to crawl into bed with a good book. (As it happens, I'm blogging in bed right now.) And here we have the perfect throw for relaxing:


It's an acrylic/wool blend, great for keeping your body from freezing up on cold winter evenings. My favorite color is the one in the middle, called Platinum--a lovely silver gray that goes with my chosen winter palette of jewel tones. 
 
I recommend pairing this throw with a TRN and enjoying the afternoon. What do you think?

Buy through West Elm for $59.00.

Image via West Elm.

-Cate-

No comments:

Post a Comment