Saturday, December 4, 2010

Eating Out: Cook-Out

During my junior year of college, a friend introduced me to the most glorious fast food chain in the history of the entire universe: Cook-Out. They serve the best comfort food of all--the kind you might get at a block party, like pulled pork sandwiches, grilled chicken sandwiches, French fries, hush puppies, onion rings, corn dogs, and milkshakes, among other things.

Unfortunately for you, Cook-Out only has locations in North Carolina (plus two recently-opened outposts in South Carolina), which means that if you're not in the South, you're not within striking distance of these TOTALLY DELICIOUS FOODSTUFFS. And if that's the case, I feel very sorry for you. But don't worry--next time I stop for a chicken sandwich, I'll enjoy it a little bit more on your behalf.

Visit an unofficial Cook-Out website. (There is no corporate website, but this one lists locations and menu information.)

-Cate-

No comments:

Post a Comment