Thursday, November 17, 2011

The What We Covet Holiday Gift Guide 2011, Part 9: The Nature Lover

I watch a lot of HGTV, and I know for a fact that some people are really into landscaping and curb appeal. I also know that I am not and that I would fail miserably if I tried to landscape something.

But I know some folks who still might appreciate even my attempts to understand their hobby when I buy them a tree.


Like a nice Golden Jubilee peach! Honestly, I don't know if these peaches are delicious or not. I do know that some people in my life like both peaches and trees. You must know someone like that, too. So why not purchase a nice fruit tree for your grandmother or uncle or distant cousin this Christmas?

And if you don't want to give your friend or relative a peach tree for some odd, odd reason, there are many more options.


Image via Arbor Day Foundation.

Maureen

No comments:

Post a Comment