Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Wings of Gold

Because I'm not much of a bracelet person, I tend to forget that other people wear them and might like to see them on this blog. So today, I'm going to rectify this by sharing a nice delicate bracelet with you:


What appeals to me about this bracelet is its versatility: equal parts Egyptian, Deco, and contemporary, it could pair well with a variety of outfits. I'd like to see it with a long-sleeved LBD, personally. How would you wear it?


Image via Etsy.

-Cate-

2 comments:

  1. I find the fork bracelets of MarchelloArt on etsy particularly pretty, and rather cheap if I remember correctly. Your thoughts?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, gosh, I love fork bracelets! They don't necessarily fit in with the rest of my style aesthetic, but I'm terribly impressed by what people can do to make old materials new again, so I definitely enjoy browsing through all flatware jewelry!

    ReplyDelete