Friday, January 20, 2012

I'm on a Boat (No I'm Not)

According to the fashion world, resort time is now upon us. I'm not sure what that means, exactly, though I suspect it's code for "let's all go to St. Barth's to escape the dreary winter skies of home." Sadly, having multiple jobs and a bank account that would make approximately no one jealous, I am not the kind of lady who can slip away for such an excursion. However, that doesn't mean I don't have an eye on a nice resort shoe or two. Here's one:


It's nautical without being overbearing, and I have the feeling that it could transcend seasonal parameters. Plus, at under $100, it's kind of a bargain (I mean, considering other resort options, like this or this). Also, if you have a White House Black Market nearby--say, in your local shopping mall--I highly recommend stopping in, as their sales associates are usually helpful and nice! They'll be able to help you find a nice skirt or blouse to go along with your new sail-ready shoes.


Image via White House Black Market.

-Cate-

PS Yes I am. And my boyfriend Andy Samberg.

No comments:

Post a Comment