Tuesday, January 31, 2012

"Now get it right or pay the price!"

The correct line is "I hope we never part," but alas, we did. Salute Your Shorts was the TV show about the summer camp I never attended but always really, really wanted. Still, that doesn't mean I can't pretend I went there.

This guy wasn't at Camp Anawanna with me. He's just a model.

We run, we jump, we swim and play, all in our yellow Camp Anawanna t-shirts! The glorious Internet has brought us many relics of our past, this shirt included. Rest assured I will uncover other evidence that I watched too much television as a child.

Though they still aren't selling pieces of the Aggro Crag from one central location, so don't get those hopes up too high.


Image via the same.

Maureen

1 comment:

  1. So Camp Albemarle is nothing like Camp Anawanna?

    ReplyDelete