Thursday, April 26, 2012

DON'T LOOK AT IT, MARION

You've already looked, haven't you?

Today I'm coveting a tiny piece of movie merchandise. If you know me, you know that I enjoy the occasional swashbuckling action movie, and some of my favorites are those featuring good old Indiana Jones, sometimes-professor and most-times archaeologist.

He made his debut in Raiders of the Lost Ark, where he did his part in keeping the Nazis' dirty hands off the Ark of the Covenant.  (According to our sources, top men are now working on it.)

Now, thanks to our pals at Archie McPhee, we can own our very own itty bitty Ark of the Covenant!


The wrath of God is not included (thank goodness).  So you can open it up and store all your favorite tiny things.  I don't know what kind of weird tiny things you have, though, so I'm not offering suggestions.

Buy through Archie McPhee for $12.95.

Image via the same.

Maureen

No comments:

Post a Comment