Thursday, April 12, 2012

My Heart Will Go Oooooooon

You guys have heard about the re-release of Titanic in 3D, right? That movie we all know and love from our childhoods when Leonardo DiCaprio wasn't super old even though we were eight or ten or whatever?

One of my fondest memories is of renting this movie and making fun of it with my friends in college. And now I have the chance to see it all by myself in a movie theater in 3D!

Well, 2D, too, allegedly. Anyway, what I'm really coveting here is time with your friends. Though mine are scattered across the country, I wish we could all get together and watch, rapt, as the ship (SPOILER ALERT) sinks to a watery grave. And then eat M&Ms and complain that there was room for Jack on that door.

Grab your pals and go see the movie, folks. But don't text in the theater.

Maureen

Image via Wikipedia.

No comments:

Post a Comment