Hello and welcome to the last day of April!
Well, there's good news and there's bad news on the horizon for What We Covet. The bad news: we're going on hiatus until July 9th. The good news: we're on hiatus so Cate can finish grad school and take a much-needed break (and also because Maureen didn't put up a fight when Cate first floated the idea of calling a time-out, which Cate took as a sign that it was meant to be). Meanwhile, here are some things you should know:
1) The Tumblr portion of this program will proceed without interruption, in part because it's much easier to blog ahead on Tumblr and in part because Cate has trouble saying no to Tumblr. (Seriously.)
2) Our Facebook page will also be up and running! Cate posts content there on the 5th of each month, and Maureen posts there on the 15th.
3) Although we won't be posting here between now and July, we will be implementing some changes to the site as time allows. This will include:
- A simple redesign
- New informational pages about Cate and Maureen (because we love to talk about ourselves)
- A different People We Covet format (coming soon to a Facebook near you, on the 25th of the month, as always)
- An updated Blogs We Covet list (if you'd like to be included, please let us know and we'll do what we can to accommodate you)
- Maybe a few surprises? You'll just have to check back to find out!
4) We can always be reached via our e-mail: email@example.com. Questions, comments, random musings, gifts, and bribes are welcome!
As ever, we appreciate your support. Enjoy the rest of spring and the first part of summer, and we'll see you after the 4th of July holiday!
Snuggles and sno-cones,
-Cate and Maureen-