Monday, April 16, 2012

"I'm Covered in Bees!"

For those of you who don't know, I'm a little bit in love with Eddie Izzard. (Fact: Eddie Izzard does not know this.) (Fact: a girl can still dream.)

If you have never witnessed the genius that is an Eddie Izzard sketch, I feel bad for you. Here's one that you should watch before I launch into my covetousness today:


In the event that you like your women like you like your coffee (covered in bees), here's a shirt for you:


Of course, not everyone will understand it, but this is how you can gauge whether or not you want to be friends with a person. You: "Are you covered in bees?" Potential Friend: "Who would do that?" You: "NEXT."

Or maybe I'm the only one who approaches life that way.

Buy through Eddie Izzard's online store for $32.40.

Image via Eddie Izzzard.

-Cate-

No comments:

Post a Comment