Saturday, March 12, 2011

Not for Children

You all know how much I like Patrick Rothfuss. I read and enjoyed The Name of the Wind and eagerly await my copy of The Wise Man's Fear, which is not in my hands right now, but in a box at my home base.

Rothfuss also does picture books. One, anyway: The Adventures of the Princess and Mr. Whiffle.

What is it about? I have no idea. The Princess and Mr. Whiffle, I suppose. The book has three endings, and I'm sure none of them are for children. Rothfuss even had a sticker made up for the book that says the book is not for children. I have to say, the caution that it isn't for children makes it all the more appealing to me.

There are a number of places you can buy a copy, but I recommend Pat's store. It's a little more costly than other places at $35.00, but all proceeds go to Heifer International, because Pat is a cool dude.

xoxo,
Maureen

No comments:

Post a Comment