Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Look! Hey! Listen!

I want a Nintendo 3DS.

I think 3D is a gimmick. I think it's ridiculous. I don't like 3D movies. I know people who will never be able to experience this 3D stuff. I don't want to pay an extra five bucks for my movie ticket, and I don't want them to pay an extra five bucks for a feature they won't be able to use.

But by golly, I want a 3DS. I want it for one reason only.


Yes, I have already played this one. But whatever it is that lets me want to play it again on a different system must be the same thing that convinces people that remaking movies over and over is a great idea.

The first Zelda game I played was Wind Waker, but as a bonus, we got a GameCube port of Ocarina of Time with it. I loved it all. I still do. And I want to take Link and Epona with me on airplanes and trains. Even if 3D is a gimmick.

Buy a bundle of the black 3DS and The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D through GameStop for $209.98.

Image via GameStop.

Watch out!

Maureen

No comments:

Post a Comment