Tuesday, August 9, 2011

They See Me Bolin, They Hatin'

About a year ago, I told you about my love for a certain cartoon.

Now I must let you know about my premature love for its sequel.

The Last Airbender: The Legend of Korra is about the next avatar in the avatar cycle. Earlier in its development it was Avatar: The Legend of Korra, but that changed. Most people think it is because of James Cameron, that guy who stole the word "avatar" from everyone.

Korra is a Southern Water Tribe kid who rides around on a polar bear dog--

POLAR BEAR DOG

--and has adventures with her friends Mako and Bolin. We don't know much about them yet, except that they are brothers. The adventures are sure to be sometimes wacky, often action-y, and mostly involving a faction normal people who are anti magic martial arts.

It comes out next year. I cannot wait.

Every so often I pick up a dog and spin around just from the excitement.

Image via the Avatar Wiki.

Maureen

No comments:

Post a Comment