Monday, February 6, 2012

Little Lady

GUYS. Guys, I love matryoshka so much, and I've found so many awesome matryoska items recently that I decided to dedicate this week to these wonderful nesting dolls, starting with today's totally blinged-out option: a minaudiere from (who else?) Judith Leiber:


Places you could carry this: 1) a retrospective show of some Russian artist's work, 2) the Russian Tea Room in New York City, 3) a Russian wedding; 4) or pretty much anywhere; at least, I would carry it anywhere, but maybe that's the difference between me and the rest of the world? And even if it's out of your price range--it's certainly out of mine--you can look at this lovely piece and admire the craftsmanship!


Image via Judith Leiber.

-Cate-

PS Charlotte Olympia also has a matryoshka handbag, this one slated for pre-fall 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment