Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Proud as a Peacock

Now, if you're going to go to all the trouble of parting with a few lattes so you can buy and ship a fifteen-dollar stick of wax, you need something to make an impression in it, right?


Ignore the bee and the dragonfly. I want the peacock.

The beauty of this peacock seal is that it is not only a seal. It is a fob as well. Fobs can go on anything, I suppose, but I am thinking specifically of a fob for a watch. I'm silly and old-fashioned, I know, but I carry a pocket watch, and I think it deserves accessories. What could be better than a fob that serves a second purpose?

Cate loves birds. I don't have an inordinate fondness for them, but the peacock is really something. So pretty! All those feathers! And so dignified!



Well, anyway. I want a peacock seal so I can seal my letters with it. All I have now is an M, which is so very basic. I need a little excitement!

Buy through Nostalgic Impressions for $14.95.

Image via the same.

Yours truly,

Maureen

No comments:

Post a Comment