Friday, February 24, 2012

Looks Good on Paper

In all honesty, because I have my twenty-cent Target notebooks, I don't need fancy stationery to write on. I write in my notebooks and send letters on printer paper. So far I haven't had an ink and nib combination that bleeds through even the cheap stuff. But that doesn't mean I can't long for the day when I get to shell out entire dollars for one notebook!

I have issue with the name "Black n' Red," but I don't make these sorts of decisions. Black n' Red notebooks are made with thick, heavy paper that I'm told is perfect for fountain pen ink. I'm sure I'd feel extra fancy busting out a notebook like this and taking notes. Wouldn't you?

Pick the notebook that suits you and buy through Staples for $5.99-$10.49.

Image via Wikipedia.

xoxo,

Maureen

No comments:

Post a Comment