Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Ladybird, Ladybird

Once, I saw a fancy little patterned contact lens case in a store. It was four dollars or so, and I scoffed. "Why would I pay extra money for something I get for free with my contact lens solution?" I asked. I wouldn't, of course. I have even gone on day trips that turned into overnight ones and ignored the call of the patterned contact lens case, choosing instead to buy more solution and get the included boring case.

You understand, then, why I covet this rather than own it:


Ladybugs! Ladybugs are cute. Yes, sometimes they inconsiderately get orange ladybug stuff on you. But these have probably been trained only to sterilize soft contact lenses.

It's cute and bright. My bathroom is boring, and this would make my trips there a little more exciting. But for right now, I'm afraid my bathroom's pop of color will only come from toothbrushes.


Image via Drugstore.com

Toodles!

Maureen

No comments:

Post a Comment