Thursday, September 8, 2011

Ultra Nerd

Here in the United States, we love foreign food. I'm a fan of Japanese and Chinese food (among others, but those aren't important), and whenever I go out to such a restaurant, I enjoy using chopsticks.

"Maureen," you say. "Are you calling people who eat Asian food nerds?"

No. Some people are, but not all. I may fit into the "some" category there. I don't eat Asian food because I think Asian culture is so much cooler than American culture, but I am a nerd, and whenever I eat ramen noodles I try to tell myself that Naruto eats ramen, so it's cool. I don't watch Naruto, though, so I usually am not convinced.

At any rate, I would become extra nerdy if I used these chopsticks for my ramen:


These are Star Wars chopsticks. They come in Luke, Yoda, Darth Vader, Darth Maul, and Mace Windu.

I don't think anything more needs to be said.

But feel free to tell me whose light saber you would choose to wield! I'm still undecided.

Buy your own pair for $9.99 through ThinkGeek!

May the Force be with you,

Maureen

Image via ThinkGeek.

No comments:

Post a Comment