Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Backup Plan

Since it's back to school time again, I can't let all these handbag posts go by without mentioning at least one backpack. Earlier this year, I shared a JanSport model with you; this year, after much debate, I've chosen a more high-end--and, quite frankly, less practical--model (but not this one; I can't even begin to address that situation and how messed up it is): the Coach Studio Legacy Leather Backpack in Tan:


It's not really big enough for school books or notebooks, but it's so sleek and lovely that you might not notice or care. And if you're not a student--or at least not the kind who is required to tote giant history or literature textbooks around--it could come in handy when you're out and about. Plus, it has a totally '90s vibe, which apparently is my thing this week. Go check it out today!

Buy through Coach for $258.00.

Image via Coach.

-Cate-

No comments:

Post a Comment