Thursday, October 27, 2011

Dance with Death

Now, as Halloween approaches, I have a couple of things to admit to you.

First, I'm not sure I'm even going to dress up, even though I totally want to.

Second, I love earrings. I love them a lot. I don't know what Cate thinks of my earring habit, but I know my friend Claire is pretty okay with it.


Though I won't buy more earrings right now (I have quite enough earbobs. Really, I do. Really. I do, don't I?), I had to go looking and see what is available this Halloween. Maybe something would strike my fancy and inspire a costume for me, or maybe I would find something I could just covet.

After searching and searching and determining that all the spider earrings were a bad idea because if they were mine I would inevitably freak out about a spider in my hair and get blood everywhere, I decided that these would suffice:


They're so cute! Dancing skeletons! They aren't terrifying, but they get across many of my thoughts about Halloween perfectly. PARTY ON, DUDES.

Well, maybe they're terrifying if you decide that this is the skeleton of Snow White's evil step-mother who was forced to dance in red-hot shoes until she died. But you don't have to decide that.

By through Claire's for $6.00.

Images via Claire's.

May all your bags be filled with candy!

Maureen

No comments:

Post a Comment