Monday, October 31, 2011

Fanning Out

I love a good handbag. If I didn't, I wouldn't devote an entire category to them. And what's better than a special, handmade bag few other people will have? For example, there's this lovely model, made by Jess Switaj at Etsy:


I have to admit that I didn't find this one on my own--Etsy featured it on their Facebook page about two weeks ago. But the second I spotted it in my feed, I knew I had to share it with my audience, as well. It's the perfect accent for a prom dress or winter formal outfit. Plus, Switaj offers it in many colors and even allows for customization at no extra cost. So if you're looking for a bag in shades that suit you, check Jess out today!


Image via Etsy.

-Cate-

PS It's Etsy week here at What We Covet! Because we've found so many spectacular things over Etsy way recently, we wanted to share them with the world, so each entry will cover something we truly love from the crafty ladies and gents there. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment