Friday, October 7, 2011

Landing on Something Spectacular

When I started writing blog posts for this week, I really thought I would be able to come down to Earth and covet affordable things for once, because--believe it or not--I do try to cover a wide range of price points. But then I remembered this bag from Dolce & Gabbana, and those noble plans went out the window:


The good news is that it's a pretty down-to-Earth bag, especially considering the fact that this is Dolce & Gabbana we're talking about (they of the outrageous furs, gratuitous leopard print, and baroque ad campaigns). The lines are clean, the menswear fabric is classic, and the shoulder strap makes this bag versatile. I'd be happy to carry it to a ladylike function or to work. Where would you carry it?


Image via Net-a-Porter.

-Cate-

No comments:

Post a Comment