Monday, October 10, 2011

Dream a Little Dream of This House

Well, here's something you don't see every day:


For the uninitiated, that is a Barbie Dream House, in ring form. But wait; it gets better:


That's right, kids: the ring OPENS UP. Truly, I've never seen a ring quite so intricate and intriguing. It's part of the nOir for Barbie collection, and since I love Barbie more than most women my age, I love this piece. Sadly, it doesn't really fit into my life--try as I might, I just can't manage to wear rings. Will one of you please--pretty please--buy this so I can live vicariously through you?

Buy through nOir for $175.00.

Images via nOir.

-Cate-

PS In other, super-exciting news,What We Covet is now on Facebook! Hop on over and Like us for updates and special Facebook-only content. Our first Facebook-only post will be brought to you by Maureen this Saturday, the 15th. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment